Chocolate mug-cake is my favorite snack when I feel like having a quick and easy treat. This recipe is vegetarian too. Mug-cake is a great way to brighten your mood when you’re not hungry but still want something to eat. You don’t have to spend a lot of time preparing or cooking it, all you need is a clean mug! I have shared the measurements for 1 mug-cake. I have made 2x, 4x and 5x as well- it works perfectly fine!
Things you need:
- Flour/ Ground biscuit- 4 teaspoons
- Coco Powder- 2 teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil/Melted butter- 2 teaspoons
- Baking Powder- 1/16th teaspoon
- Baking Soda- 1/16th teaspoon
- Salt- 1/16th teaspoon
- Milk powder- 2 teaspoon
- Jaggery/ Honey- 3 teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract- 1/8th teaspoons
No prep for this, happily go ahead to the next one!
- Mix the dry ingredients first.
- Add the wet ingredients one by one and mix until well combined.
- Microwave it for 2 minutes in medium high.
- Poke the cake with a toothpick, if it comes clean- you are good to go!
Thanks for reading. Check on my next recipe of – Stuffed Pancakes (Savory)