Chocolate mug-cake is my go to snack when I feel snackish or want a quick snack with minimum cooking/cleaning effort. This recipe is vegetarian as well.
Mug-cake is the way to light up your mood
– whenever you are not hungry but kinda wanna eat something.
– you don’t wanna spend a lot of time prepping or cooking something.
– all you have is a clean mug!
I have shared the measurements for 1 mug-cake. I have made 2x, 4x and 5x as well- it works perfectly fine!
Things you need:
- Flour/ Ground biscuit- 4 teaspoons
- Coco Powder- 2 teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil/Melted butter- 2 teaspoons
- Baking Powder- 1/16th teaspoon
- Baking Soda- 1/16th teaspoon
- Salt- 1/16th teaspoon
- Milk powder- 2 teaspoon
- Jaggery/ Honey- 3 teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract- 1/8th teaspoons
No prep for this, happily go ahead to the next one!
- Mix the dry ingredients first.
- Add the wet ingredients one by one and mix until well combined.
- Microwave it for 2 minutes in medium high.
- Poke the cake with a toothpick, if it comes clean- you are good to go!
If you like it, check-out some other recipes here.
littlemermaidwrites(May 14, 2020 - 8:49 am)
It’s awesome. You can check my food page. I post recipes there.