Here is the list Goals for February.
This has been a difficult month. Or maybe I’m too good at making excuses these days.
But at the end of the month, I’m here to look back and consider my achievements and failures on a very general sense.
1. My 1st and most important goal was to teach myself something new regarding anything. I did learn a few new stuffs but I think I need to have proper idea of what I need to work upon.
2. Giving my mind the proper relaxation. Nope. I didn’t do anything regarding that.😓
3. I tried to minimize junk food consumption for this month. Atleast it was less than January.😅
4. This can be counted as cheating. I couldn’t finish the novel by 28th of February. Surprisingly I did it by 1st of March.
5. I completed 10 restaurants reviews for February. Zomato has made the maximum review limit to 10 in order to prevent spamming.
6. I didn’t get the specs yet although I had several occasions to do so.
7. I did buy a salwar suit that I’m never going to wear. I threw my salary to the lady who helped me out in wearing the saree for a wedding invitation. I didn’t find any more stupid reasons to spend money on.
Apart from the goals I set, this is how it went. I attended a wedding this month and had a lot of fun. I celebrated my 24th birthday. Went to watch Black Panther with Sis. Also I was really very sick for like 7 days even though I took just one day off.